This healthy and delicious Greek Chicken Quinoa Bowl is a quick and easy weeknight meal that’s perfect for meal prepping lunches for the week!
Greek Chicken Seasonings
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 medium cucumber (save half for assembly)
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 4 oz. feta cheese crumbles
- 20 grape tomatoes
- 1/2 medium cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- herbs -fresh dill and parsley, chopped
- Prepare the chicken. Mix the seasoning ingredients in a small bowl and toss the chicken to coat evenly. Cook the chicken over medium-high heat in a skillet until cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Make the Cucumber Dressing. Place the Greek yogurt in a small bowl. Use a grater to grate 1/2 of a cucumber into the yogurt, using both the flesh and liquid of the cucumber. Add the lemon juice, garlic and fresh dill. Stir to combine.
- Cook the quinoa. Cook the quinoa according to the package directions or use this easy Instant Pot Quinoa recipe for perfectly cooked quinoa!
- Assemble the bowls. Evenly divide the chicken, quinoa, cucumber dressing, feta, chopped vegetables and herbs into four separate bowls.
- Feel free to use boneless skinless chicken breasts instead of chicken tenders.
- You can make your quinoa with this easy Instant Pot Quinoa recipe while your chicken is cooking.
- These bowls are perfect for meal prepping healthy lunches for the week.
Keywords: healthy meal prep, 500 calorie recipes