This healthy and delicious Greek Chicken Quinoa Bowl is a quick and easy weeknight meal that’s perfect for meal prepping lunches for the week!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my affiliate link disclosure for more information.
I love creating simple meals with wholesome ingredients. I’m sure you’ll agree that this Greek Chicken Quinoa Bowl is definitely a winner when it comes to this criteria! These bowls are super easy to put together, especially if you are in the habit of meal prepping ingredients that can be used throughout the week.
Not only is this recipe easy to whip up after work in a pinch, but every ingredient in this dish can be made ahead of time on a meal prep day and then used to make this bowl on the spot. It’s super tasty served right away, but it’s also delicious served cold, right from the fridge!
How to make Greek Chicken Quinoa Bowls:
Start out by prepping your ingredients. Cut up the veggies and herbs and set them aside. You can also go ahead and put the cucumber dressing together and let that chill in the fridge while you’re making the chicken and quinoa.
Make sure you check out my post on how to make Perfect Instant Pot Quinoa if you have an electric pressure cooker. It’s much easier than cooking it on the stove and it turns out light and fluffy every time!
I used chicken tenders for this recipe, but you can use boneless skinless chicken breasts that have been cut into strips. Toss the chicken in the seasonings and cook them in a skillet over medium-high heat until they are cooked through. There’s no need to marinate the chicken! This will take about 4-5 minutes per side.
All that’s left to do is assemble the bowls. Divide the chicken, quinoa, veggies, feta, cucumber dressing and herbs evenly into 4 bowls and enjoy!
If you have leftovers, then just put them into glass containers like the one in this picture below and you’ll have lunch or dinner ready when you need it! Here’s a link to the Bayka Glass Meal Prep Containers that I personally use. I purchased the little plastic containers for the dressing at Walmart but here is a link to a similar product if you need it.
I hope this helps you with your meal planning and prepping! Please make sure to share this with your friends and family members that are looking for ways to incorporate healthy meals that are easy to make!
Greek Chicken Quinoa Bowl
Greek Chicken Seasonings
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 medium cucumber, save half for assembly
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 4 oz. feta cheese crumbles
- 20 grape tomatoes
- 1/2 medium cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- herbs -fresh dill and parsley, chopped
- Prepare the chicken. Mix the seasoning ingredients in a small bowl and toss the chicken to coat evenly. Cook the chicken over medium-high heat in a skillet until cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Make the Cucumber Dressing. Place the Greek yogurt in a small bowl. Use a grater to grate 1/2 of a cucumber into the yogurt, using both the flesh and liquid of the cucumber. Add the lemon juice, garlic and fresh dill. Stir to combine.
- Cook the quinoa. Cook the quinoa according to the package directions or use this easy Instant Pot Quinoa recipe for perfectly cooked quinoa!
- Assemble the bowls. Evenly divide the chicken, quinoa, cucumber dressing, feta, chopped vegetables and herbs into four separate bowls.
- Feel free to use boneless skinless chicken breasts instead of chicken tenders.
- You can make your quinoa with this easy Instant Pot Quinoa recipe while your chicken is cooking.
- These bowls are perfect for meal prepping healthy lunches for the week.