Are you looking for a gluten free flour blend recipe to use when baking cookies, cakes and more?
This blend is my go-to recipe when making gluten free dessert recipes. You can find most if not all of the ingredients are found at your local supermarket, which makes it so easy and much more affordable than the pre-made mixes. If you can’t find it locally, I’ve added product links to the bottom of the post.
This recipe makes a large batch of flour, about 11 cups.
When mixing the ingredients together, take extra time to really make sure they are fully combined. I put a timer on and switch between a whisk and a spatula for about 8-10 minutes just to be sure everything is evenly mixed.
Store the mixture in an airtight container after mixing. You will have plenty of the Xanthan Gum left over so make sure you place it in a separate airtight container as well.
Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Blend
- 3 cups White Rice Flour 24 oz. bag
- 2 3/4 cups Sorghum Flour sweet rice flour (22 oz. bag)
- 3 cups Brown Rice Flour 24 oz. bag
- 2 1/2 cups Tapioca Starch 20 oz. bag
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Xanthan Gum
- Place all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Put a timer on for 10 minutes and whisk the ingredients together.
- Place the flour blend into an airtight container.
I put affiliate links to the products for your convenience but make sure you shop around and buy the correct amount. Some of the links contain more than one package.