The Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookies recipe EVER! Soft, pillowy mounds of heaven. So moist and fluffy, they practically melt in your mouth!
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups gluten free all purpose flour blend
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 T pumpkin pie spice
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine brown sugar, sugar, canola oil, pumpkin, eggs and vanilla until fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir to fully incorporate.
- Use a small cookie scoop to place mounds of the dough onto the parchment paper.
- Flatten out the mounds by smoothing the top with the back of a spoon or your fingers that have been dipped in water to keep from sticking. (The shape they are going into the oven is pretty much the shape they will be when they are done!)
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, transfer cookies to a cooling rack and let cool before frosting.
- To make the frosting, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and yogurt until smooth. (I like to make my frosting thicker so I use less yogurt) If the frosting is too then, add more powdered sugar.
- Frost each cookie and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 94
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 44
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 13
- Protein: 1
Keywords: pumpkin cookies, gluten free dessert, gluten free cookies