Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookies
- Author: Amy Duska
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 48
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine brown sugar, sugar, canola oil, pumpkin, eggs and vanilla until fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour 1/3 of the dry mixture at a time into the wet ingredients making sure to fully combine before adding more.
- Use a small cookie scoop to place mounds of the dough onto the parchment paper.
- Flatten out the mounds by smoothing the top with the back of a spoon. (The shape they are going into the oven is pretty much the shape they will be when they are done)
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, transfer cookies to a cooling rack and let cool before glazing.
- To make the frosting, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and yogurt until smooth. (I like to make my frosting thicker so I use less yogurt)
- Frost each cookie and enjoy!