These Gluten Free Chocolate Pancakes are the ultimate chocolate lovers breakfast! Made with healthy ingredients, this is a simple recipe that you can make in under 30 minutes right on your stove-top!
This post is sponsored by Circulon. All opinions expressed are my own.
I’ve partnered up with the amazing team over at Circulon to bring you this simple yet gourmet recipe for gluten-free chocolate pancakes! This recipe was developed and perfected using their Elementum Double Burner Griddle from the Circulon Elementum Collection which I'm so excited to share with you!
For people who love the ease and simplicity of multi-purpose cookware, this double burner griddle is a must-have! It's perfect for cooking more than just pancakes. Use it to cook perfectly crisp bacon, make crispy quesadillas, cook burgers, salmon patties ... I mean the list is endless!
So let’s see how easy it to make gluten-free chocolate pancakes using the Elementum Double Burner Griddle!
- gluten free flour
- cacao powder
- baking powder and baking soda
- coconut sugar
- vanilla extract
How to make Gluten-Free Chocolate Pancakes
I love this recipe because all of the ingredients simply get tossed into one bowl and combined with a whisk until smooth.
The beauty of this non-stick griddle is that very little to NO oil is needed when cooking on it. Dab a small amount on a paper towel and lightly wipe the surface of the griddle before cooking.
Heat the griddle to a medium heat.
Use a ⅓ cup measuring cup to pour the pancake batter onto the griddle.
Let the pancakes cook until you start to see bubbles on top. Flip them over and let them cook a few minutes until done.
Once the pancakes are cooked, transfer them to a plate.
If you are making a large batch, preheat your oven to 200°F and put them on a cookie sheet in the oven to stay warm.
How to make hot chocolate sauce
Pour the chocolate chips and the maple syrup into a small saucepan.
Heat over medium heat until melted and stir to combine.
I added a teaspoon of espresso powder for even more flavor, but that is totally optional!
All that's left to do is stack the pancakes, drizzle on the hot chocolate sauce and top with berries and powdered sugar!
4 gluten free healthy breakfast recipes
- Gluten-Free Waffles
- Sweet Potato Toast
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Did you make this Gluten-Free Chocolate Pancake recipe? Let me know how it turned out by ★★★★★ RATING this recipe and leave a comment below!!
Gluten Free Chocolate Pancakes
Gluten-Free Chocolate Pancakes
- 1.5 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour blend can also use a 1:1 gluten-free all -purpose flour blend
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar see notes
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder optional
- fresh strawberries
- fresh blueberries
- powdered sugar
- Mix the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl using a whisk or spatula.
- Heat the griddle over medium heat. Lightly spray surface of griddle with cooking spray. Ladle ⅓ cup of the batter into circles on the griddle. Let cook until bubbles are on top, flip and continue cooking until done. Keep warm in a preheated 200°F oven on a baking sheet.
Hot Chocolate Sauce
- Place the chocolate chips, maple syrup and espresso powder in a small saucepan and melt together over medium heat. Stir and serve warm.
- Pour the hot chocolate sauce over a stack of pancakes and garnish with fresh berries and powdered sugar.