Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies are soft and chewy and full of delicious pumpkin and chocolate chips!
These gluten free pumpkin cookies are loaded with yummy chocolate chips! Pumpkin and chocolate are a great flavor combination!
Gluten free baking is easier than ever thanks to pre-made all purpose gluten free flours! I used the Pillsbury brand to make these but pretty much any brand will do the trick.
I’ve got a recipe for gluten free all purpose flour if you’d like to make your own.
Other Gluten-Free Cookie recipes you might like!
- Flourless Chocolate Cookies
- Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cookies
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cookies
- Birds Nest Cookies
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Did you make these Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies? Let me know how they turned out by leaving a comment and rating this recipe below!
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine brown sugar, sugar, canola oil, applesauce, pumpkin, eggs and vanilla until fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the gluten free flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon.
- Pour 1/3 of the dry mixture at a time into the wet ingredients making sure to fully combine before adding more. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use a small cookie scoop to place mounds of the dough onto the parchment paper.
- Flatten out the mounds by smoothing the top with the back of a spoon. (The shape they are going into the oven is pretty much the shape they will be when they are done)
- Bake for 10-13 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, transfer cookies to a cooling rack and let cool.