A delicious, healthy dressing that can be used on salads, noodles or as a dipping sauce.
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar (adjust according to taste)
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup water (to adjust to desired consistency)
- Place ingredients into a mason jar, secure lid and shake until smooth. Use more or less water to achieve desired consistency.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 74
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Protein: 2
Keywords: easy dressing, healthy dressing