Ginger Tahini Dressing is made with tahini, ginger, garlic, honey and apple cider vinegar. You only need one jar and less than 5 minutes to make this simple, healthy dressing!
How to make Ginger Tahini Dressing (25 secs):
The easiest way to make the dressing is to combine all of the ingredients into a mason jar, cover with a lid and shake until blended.
The beauty of using a mason jar to mix salad dressing is that you can use the jar to store any left-overs. Just screw the top on and pop it in the fridge.
Less clean up is a good thing!
Ginger Tahini Dressing makes a perfect salad dressing for my Detox Salad, but it can be used for more than just salads! Use it as a dipping sauce for Thai Spring-Rolls instead of peanut sauce or in a bowl of Sesame Ginger Cucumber Noodles.
The possibilities are endless!
Tips for making Ginger Tahini Dressing:
- Use ginger paste and garlic paste to make this a super quick recipe. If you want to use fresh ginger and garlic, use a micro-plane to grate them into very fine pieces.
- If you do not have a mason jar with a lid, place the ingredients into a bowl and whisk until the dressing is smooth.
- The addition of water is optional. Use more or less water to achieve the desired consistency for what you are going to use the dressing for. I use up to 1/2 a cup of water for a nice salad dressing consistency.
- The salad dressing will thicken in the refrigerator. Place it on counter to come to room temperature and add a little water to loosen it up if necessary.
- Make this a Vegan Ginger Tahini Dressing by substituting the honey with agave nectar.
A delicious, healthy dressing that can be used on salads, noodles or as a dipping sauce.
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar (adjust according to taste)
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup water (to adjust to desired consistency)
- Place ingredients into a mason jar, secure lid and shake until smooth. Use more or less water to achieve desired consistency.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 74
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Protein: 2
Keywords: easy dressing, healthy dressing