Fiesta Black Bean Bowls are perfect for your Cinco de Mayo party or any party for that matter!
Plant-based, full of flavor and complete with an amazing dairy-free Creamy Chipotle Sauce.
Are you ready for a "fiesta" in your mouth? I know you are ... and I've got just the thing to make it happen!
This bowl is so flavorful and a cinch to put together. It's packed with plant-strong nutrition and there's no skimping on flavor here. Welcome to Flavor Town people!
Make sure you check out the Creamy Chipotle Sauce that goes with this bowl because it really puts it over the top. It's a super versatile sauce.
You can use it as a salad dressing for a Southwestern Fiesta Salad or make it thicker to use as a sour cream substitute on your tacos or nachos.
It's going to be one of your new dairy-free substitutes for sure!
This is the perfect dish to serve at your upcoming Cinco de Mayo parties because the flavors go perfectly with those delicious margaritas you're going to be serving.
How mouth watering would your party table look with all of these amazing colors and flavors?
Make this Fiesta Black Bean Bowl this weekend!
More Recipes you may like:
Did you make this Fiesta Black Bean Bowl? RATE this recipe and let us know how you like it in the comment section below!
Fiesta Black Bean Bowl
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups black beans (drained)
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup roasted corn
- 1 avocado (sliced thinly)
- cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- lime wedges
- creamy chipotle sauce
- fresh cilantro
- corn tortillas
- Prepare rice as directed on package. Season beans and corn with cumin and chili powder and then cook on stove in a skillet until heated thoroughly.
- Place the rice, beans and corn into 4 bowls and top with remaining ingredients. Serve tortillas toasted on the side or crumbled on top.