I have been getting a lot of requests for a healthier version of cheesecake lately so I decided to focus on creating a dessert that gives you all of the creamy, yummy goodness of cheesecake without all the fat and calories.
Trust me when I say…Fat Free Raspberry Cheesecake Parfait will be your new favorite dessert!
This literally takes no time to make. Whisk the instant pudding mix with the skim milk and let it set up in the fridge. When it’s thickened up, fold the fat free whipped topping into the pudding mixture and then layer it with raspberries in a glass. I topped it off with about a tablespoon of sugar free chocolate syrup to make it even better.
It took me about five minutes to whip up these little beauties. I would suggest keeping the fruit and mix separate until you are ready to eat them so it tastes fresh every time you make a serving.
Each serving, about one cup, has somewhere around 150 calories and it’s also low in sugar. This recipe will give you almost a weeks worth of dessert. I hope you enjoy this little treat!
5 SmartPoints or 3 PointsPlus for Weight Watchers diet.
- 1 oz. pack of Jell-O sugar free instant cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 8 oz. fat free whipped topping
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- sugar free chocolate syrup (optional)
- In a medium bowl whisk the instant pudding mix and milk until smooth and blended.
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes to set up.
- Fold the whipped topping into the pudding until they are fully combined.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set up.
- Layer the pudding mixture and raspberries into 5 separate containers.
- Top with more fat free whipped topping and/or sugar free chocolate syrup (optional, not included in points)
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 7.52
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 19
- Fiber: 2.1
- Protein: 3.84