A delicious and healthy hummus recipe that is easy to make in less than 10 minutes! Perfect for snacking!
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas
- 1/2 cup tahini
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup aquafaba (liquid from canned chickpeas)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh chopped parsley for garnishing (optional)
- Reserve 1/4 cup of liquid (aquafaba) from the can of chickpeas. Drain the rest of the liquid and place the chickpeas into a high speed blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend for 2 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Top with fresh chopped parsley before serving.
- Store in an air-tight container, in the refrigerator for up to one week.
200 calorie snack: 3 tablespoons hummus, 2 stalks celery, 10 cherry tomatoes and two large carrots.
Keywords: easy hummus recipe, healthy hummus recipe