- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste and then brown in olive oil over medium heat.
- Mix the cooked rice, melted butter and seasonings together in a large bowl.
- Mix the cream of mushroom soup, milk and mayonnaise together in a separate bowl.
- Spread a thin layer of the liquid mixture onto the bottom of an 8″ x 8″ baking dish.
- Next spread the rice mixture evenly over the cream of mushroom mixture.
- Spread the chicken on top of the rice and then cover with the remaining sauce.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the top of the casserole is fluffy and golden.