This banana bread is moist and delicious! The perfect recipe to use up those ripe bananas!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a bread baking pan.
- Add the bananas and the wet ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir with a spatula until well combined. Add the dry ingredients and stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the bread pan and bake for 1 hour. Check the bread at 45 minutes then continue to bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the baking pan.
Store in an air-tight container.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 181
- Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 30
- Protein: 2
Keywords: banana bread recipe, ripe banana recipes