This recipe for Deviled Eggs is easy to make with simple ingredients. Classic deviled eggs are always a favorite appetizer or side dish any time of the year!
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- garnish – paprika
- Hard boiled eggs. Go to my post on Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs or for Stove-top Hard Boiled Eggs – Place the eggs in simmering water and let cook for 14 minutes. Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and immediately place them in an ice water bath for at least 5 minutes to stop the cooking and to make them easier to peel.
- Peel the shells from the eggs, rinse and then cut each egg in half.
- Place the egg white on a plate and place the eggs yolks into a bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks to break them up and then add the mayo, mustard salt and pepper and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Fill each egg white with the egg yolk mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
Keywords: easy deviled eggs, deviled eggs recipe, classic deviled eggs