The most amazing, plant based, vegan chipotle sauce that can be used on so many dishes!
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk or water
- 3 tablespoons canned chipotle sauce (the red stuff)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Mexican style hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place ingredients into a small bowl and stir together until smooth.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a week.
This recipe is versatile. You can use more or less chipotle sauce and spices to your taste. Also, use more or less liquid to make the sauce thick or thin depending on what you are using it for.