Creamy Chiptole Sauce is dairy-free and perfect for pouring over you plant-based meals for extra flavor! It’s easy to make and plant-based too!
You guys … holy cow … this is a plant based sauce that is a MUST TRY! This Creamy Chipotle Sauce is a mixture of some really simple ingredients .. and all you need is a bowl and a spoon. No blenders required!
How to make the best ever Creamy Chipotle Sauce:
- Place all of the ingredients into a container of your choice. Use a mason jar or a plastic container with a tight fitting lid. Anything you have on hand!
- Use a spoon or a spatula to stir everything until smooth.
- Add more non-dairy milk or water to have a thin sauce to use as a salad dressing or use less liquid to have more of a sour cream consistency for things like tacos and Fiesta Bowls.
Things you can pour this glorious creamy vegan chipotle sauce over include but are definitely not limited to;
Here it is on this amazing Fiesta Black Bean Bowl … my current obsession!
Did you try this amazing Creamy Chipotle Sauce? Rate this recipe and leave a comment below!Print
The most amazing, plant based, vegan chipotle sauce that can be used on so many dishes!
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk or water
- 3 tablespoons canned chipotle sauce (the red stuff)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Mexican style hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place ingredients into a small bowl and stir together until smooth.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a week.
This recipe is versatile. You can use more or less chipotle sauce and spices to your taste. Also, use more or less liquid to make the sauce thick or thin depending on what you are using it for.
Keywords: chipotle sauce