Creamy Chipotle Sauce is dairy-free and perfect for pouring over you plant-based meals for extra flavor! It's easy to make and plant-based too!
This Creamy Chipotle Sauce is a mixture of some really simple ingredients and all you need is a bowl and a spoon. No blenders required!
- cashew butter
- chipotle sauce
- non dairy milk
- hot sauce
- cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper
- chopped cilantro (optional)
Place all of the ingredients into a container with a tight fitting lid. Use a spoon or a spatula to stir everything until smooth.
Add more liquid to create a thin sauce to use as a salad dressing.
Use less liquid to have more of a sour cream consistency for things like tacos and Fiesta Bowls.
Store the sauce in the fridge for up to 7 days. Let come to room temperature before using.
Recipes you can use this sauce on:
Did you try this amazing Creamy Chipotle Sauce? Rate this recipe and leave a comment below!
Creamy Chipotle Sauce
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- ½ cup non-dairy milk or water
- 3 tablespoons canned chipotle sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Mexican style hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place ingredients into a small bowl and stir together until smooth.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Use more or less chipotle sauce and spices to your taste.
- Use more or less liquid to make the sauce thick or thin depending on what you are using it for.