Creamy Chiptole Sauce is dairy-free and perfect for pouring over you plant-based meals for extra flavor! It’s easy to make and plant-based too!
You guys … holy cow … this is a plant based sauce that is a MUST TRY! This Creamy Chipotle Sauce is a mixture of some really simple ingredients .. and all you need is a bowl and a spoon. No blenders required!
How to make the best ever Creamy Chipotle Sauce:
- Place all of the ingredients into a container of your choice. Use a mason jar or a plastic container with a tight fitting lid. Anything you have on hand!
- Use a spoon or a spatula to stir everything until smooth.
- Add more non-dairy milk or water to have a thin sauce to use as a salad dressing or use less liquid to have more of a sour cream consistency for things like tacos and Fiesta Bowls.
Things you can pour this glorious creamy vegan chipotle sauce over include but are definitely not limited to;
Here it is on this amazing Fiesta Black Bean Bowl … my current obsession!
Did you try this amazing Creamy Chipotle Sauce? Rate this recipe and leave a comment below!
Creamy Chipotle Sauce
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk or water
- 3 tablespoons canned chipotle sauce the red stuff
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Mexican style hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place ingredients into a small bowl and stir together until smooth.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a week.