Creamy Chipotle Sauce is dairy-free and perfect for pouring over you plant-based meals for extra flavor! It's easy to make and plant-based too!
This Creamy Chipotle Sauce is a mixture of some really simple ingredients and all you need is a bowl and a spoon. No blenders required!
- cashew butter
- chipotle sauce
- non dairy milk
- hot sauce
- cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper
- chopped cilantro (optional)
Place all of the ingredients into a container with a tight fitting lid. Use a spoon or a spatula to stir everything until smooth.
Add more liquid to create a thin sauce to use as a salad dressing.
Use less liquid to have more of a sour cream consistency for things like tacos and Fiesta Bowls.
Store the sauce in the fridge for up to 7 days. Let come to room temperature before using.
Recipes you can use this sauce on:
Did you try this amazing Creamy Chipotle Sauce? Rate this recipe and leave a comment below!
Creamy Chipotle Sauce
Rate this recipe!
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- ½ cup non-dairy milk or water
- 3 tablespoons canned chipotle sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Mexican style hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place ingredients into a small bowl and stir together until smooth.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Use more or less chipotle sauce and spices to your taste.
- Use more or less liquid to make the sauce thick or thin depending on what you are using it for.
This recipe is from Amy in the Kitchen. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images or republish this recipe without prior permission. Thank you.