Slow Cooker Cranberry Oatmeal is a hearty and satisfying breakfast your family will love and you'll love to make.
Steel cut oats, dried cranberries, fresh orange juice and almonds make this a meal everyone will enjoy!
Slow Cooker Cranberry Oatmeal is easy to make and super delicious too!
- steel cut oats
- dried cranberries
- zest and juice of one orange
- vanilla extract
- cinnamon and salt
- sliced almonds
How to make slow cooker oatmeal
Place the ingredients, except for the sliced almonds, into the liner of the slow cooker.
Turn the slow cooker onto the WARM setting and allow to cook for 8 hours.
When it's time to serve, add sweetener of your choice and top with sliced almonds and extra dried cranberries.
Other recipes you may like:
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Easy Banana Bread
- Canned Biscuit Donuts
Slow Cooker Cranberry Oatmeal
Rate this recipe!
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 7 cups water
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 1 T cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- almond slices and extra dried cranberries for topping (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients into a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook on the WARM setting overnight or 8 hours.
This recipe is from Amy in the Kitchen. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images or republish this recipe without prior permission. Thank you.