Chocolate Oatmeal with Almond Butter is a quick and healthy breakfast made with oats, cacao powder, almond butter, and other super-food ingredients. It’s the perfect way to start the day!
What ingredients are in chocolate oatmeal?
- rolled oats
- cacao powder
- hemp, chia and ground flax seeds
- almond butter
How to make Chocolate Oatmeal with Almond Butter
In a small bowl, combine the water and oats and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Let the oatmeal rest for a minute after cooking and then stir in the remaining ingredients.
Top the oatmeal with toasted coconut chips and nuts!
Other healthy recipes you might like!
- Best Green Smoothie
- Homemade Almond Butter
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Pancakes
- Homemade Nutella
- Strawberry Chia Seed Jam
- Sweet Potato Toast
- Date Paste
- Gluten-Free Waffles
Did you make this Chocolate Oatmeal with Almond Butter recipe? Let me know how it turned out by ★★★★★ RATING this recipe and leave a comment below!!
Chocolate Oatmeal with Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter, use any type of nut butter you prefer
- 1 teaspoon honey, or to taste
- 10 pistachios, chopped
- coconut chips
- Combine the oats and water in a medium bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Keep an eye on the time because the water can bubble out of the bowl if cooked for too long. Adjust time as necessary.
- Let the oatmeal cool for 1 minute and then remove from microwave and stir.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir to combine and enjoy!