A simple and easy chipotle meatball recipe that can be made in the oven or the air fryer!
- 1 lb. ground grass-fed beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup almond meal (finely ground)
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley (fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Place the ingredients into a mixing bowl and use your hands to thoroughly combine. Check the consistency of the mixture by squeezing some in your hands. If the mixture doesn’t stick together enough to hold it’s shape, add a tablespoon of almond meal at a time until you get the right consistency.
- Use a cookie scoop to make 1 tablespoon portions. Roll the portion between your palms to shape into a ball. Place the meatballs onto the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Remove and serve immediately. Store left-overs in a covered container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Serve with creamy chipotle sauce, chipotle mashed sweet potatoes and roasted brussel sprouts.
If using an air fryer, cook the meatballs at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Keywords: easy meatballs, air fryer meatballs