- 1/4 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup carrots, sliced thinly or shredded
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1/4 cup lemon poppy seed dressing
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tsp fresh basil, minced
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 avocado, sliced thinly
- 4 whole wheat wraps
- Toss ingredients together in a bowl, except the avocados.
- Scoop the mixture evenly onto the whole wheat tortillas, lay the avocado slices on top and fold each one into a wrap.
These ingredient amounts are general guidelines. Use as much or as little of each ingredients as you like!