“These Chickpea and Cranberry Coleslaw Wraps are the perfect way to get raw veggies into your diet everyday!”
Do you remember the Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing from a couple weeks ago? Well, it just happens to be the perfect dressing for this plant based wrap.
Looking to get more raw vegetables into your diet?? This recipe for Chickpea and Cranberry Coleslaw Wraps is the way to go!
This wrap is loaded with healthy cruciferous vegetables like green and red cabbage.
The fresh herbs, sweet dried cranberries and almonds really make this wrap taste more like a gourmet style meal than a bunch of grass wrapped up in a tortilla.
The chickpeas provide plant based protein and the avocados give you the healthy fat that is filled with vitamins and minerals!
Because the ingredients in this wrap don’t get soggy after adding the dressing … it’s the perfect recipe to mix up ahead of time so that you’ll have lunch prepped for a couple of days!
Store the mixture in an air-tight container in the fridge and make a couple of wraps to take to work before you leave.
I love to meal prep!
If you are looking for more plant based recipes … check out this amazing Fiesta Black Bean Bowl. It’s loaded with flavor and nutrition!
- 1/4 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup carrots, sliced thinly or shredded
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1/4 cup lemon poppy seed dressing
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tsp fresh basil, minced
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 avocado, sliced thinly
- 4 whole wheat wraps
- Toss ingredients together in a bowl, except the avocados.
- Scoop the mixture evenly onto the whole wheat tortillas, lay the avocado slices on top and fold each one into a wrap.
These ingredient amounts are general guidelines. Use as much or as little of each ingredients as you like!