- I box carrot cake mix
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts ( I used pecans)
- cream cheese frosting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and beat until combined.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto the baking sheet and press down lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 12 minutes and remove from oven. Let cool on pan for 5-7 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Let cool completely.
- Spread a layer of cream cheese frosting on the back of a cookie and press another together to create a cookie sandwich or just enjoy without frosting!