This 5 ingredient no- churn blueberry ice cream is creamy, sweet and delicious.
- 1 pint blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Place the ingredients into a small saucepan and cook over med-high heat until the sugar is dissolved and the blueberries are softened, about 10 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Set aside to cool and then place in the refrigerator for one hour to cool completely.
- Beat the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract in a medium sized bowl until stiff peaks form and then fold in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Spread half of the cream mixture into the bottom of a freezer-safe container and scoop dollops of the blueberry filling onto the layer.
- Add a second layer of the ingredients and run a knife through the mixture to create a marble effect.
- Cover with plastic wrap or lid and place in the freezer over night to set up.
- Take out of freezer about 10 minutes before serving to make scooping easier. Serve in bowls or waffle cones!
- Serving Size: 1 scoop
- Calories: 318
Keywords: no-churn ice cream recipe, easy ice cream recipe