A tender and juicy whole chicken roasted in under an hour in the air fryer!
- 4-5 lb. whole chicken
- 1 tablespoon oil or cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons of your favorite seasonings
- Prepare the chicken – Spray the outside of the chicken with cooking spray to help the seasonings stick. Generously rub your choice of seasoning on the outside of the chicken.
- Cook – Place the chicken, breast side down, in the air fryer basket. Cook at 330 degrees for 25 minutes. Turn the chicken over and cook for an additional 25 minutes at 330 degrees. The internal temperature of the chicken should be at least 165 degrees using a meat thermometer.
- Let Rest – Use a set of kitchen tongs to carefully remove the chicken and transfer it to a cutting board or serving platter. Let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
Keywords: air fryer chicken, roasted chicken