This strawberry cheesecake spread came about when I was trying to create a topping for one of my cheesecake recipes. I had an idea for a Champagne and Strawberries Cheesecake to celebrate New Years with and this just wasn’t what I was looking for.
It reminded me of the flavored cream cheese you can buy at the grocery store so I decided to try it on an english muffin. All I can say is…Yummy!This spread is delicious. It goes well with toast, on top of pancakes and more. You can even use it as a dip for fruit or crackers.
Strawberry Cheesecake Spread takes no time at all to make and you only need two ingredients. I bet you already have them in your fridge!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup strawberry preserves
- 1 cup cool whip
- In a medium bowl, using a stand or electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and strawberry preserves together until smooth.
- Gently fold in the cool whip.
- Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container.