“I love how easy it is to make an eggless cheesecake that taste amazing too! Learn how to make cheesecake without eggs.”
Simple and cheesecake are not normally used in the same sentence together but I’m here to prove just how easy it is to make a rich, creamy, delicious cheesecake. No experience necessary!
This cheesecake has the PERFECT consistency!
This a cheesecake recipe without eggs. No eggs?? Is that possible?
Yes it is! And it’s amazing! It creates a less dense and more creamy cheesecake when you leave the eggs out.
A few people have asked me why this cheesecake must be baked if it has no eggs? Well, even though this recipe has NO eggs, it has to be baked in order for it to set properly. I’ve tried only chilling it overnight to see if it sets up without baking and it’s a no go! Sorry, you’ll have to use the oven for this one.
Perfect Cheesecake Tip #1
One of the most important things to remember when baking a cheesecake is that the ingredients must be at room temperature before you start mixing. You do not want a lumpy cheesecake!
This makes it easier to get a smooth filling and helps prevent over mixing. Over mixing can cause cracks on top of the cheesecake because it incorporates too much air into the batter. To be safe, remove the chilled ingredients from the fridge at least a half hour before you’re ready to start baking. This will bring them to room temperature. I like to take them out about 2 hours beforehand…just to be sure.
Perfect Cheesecake Tip #2
The one thing that gives this cheesecake a special touch is light brown sugar in the crust. Light brown sugar plus a little vanilla extract, give the crust a rich, sweet flavor that is amazing!
That’s usually the first thing I hear once someone takes a bite. “Wow, this crust is amazing!”
Perfect Cheesecake Tip #3
Use a water bath when baking cheesecake. A water-bath helps the cheesecake cook more evenly. It will stay moist, have less cracking and the top will stay nice and flat. Make sure you watch my short video if you’ve never done this before.
Video Tutorial – How to Create a Water Bath for Cheesecakes
Perfect Cheesecake Tip #4
Another tip that helps prevent cracking is to run a sharp knife around the inside edge to release the cheesecake from the sides from the pan before you set it aside to cool.
Perfect Cheesecake Tip #5
I always recommend using parchment paper when baking. It makes life so much easier! Take a look at this video to see how to cut parchment paper to fit any size round baking pan perfectly every time.
Perfect Cheesecake Tip #6
You can’t go wrong with a homemade whipped cream topping on just about any dessert! Top this cheesecake with homemade whipped cream to make it extra yummy!
I hope you enjoy this recipe. This Simple Cheesecake Recipe will be your new go-to cheesecake recipe!
Let me know what you think in the comment section below!
- 1.5 cup graham crackers, crushed (I think honey graham crackers taste the best)
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream, room temperature
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees and line the bottom of a 9" spring-form pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the ingredients in a small mixing bowl and stir together with a fork until all of the crumbs are coated evenly.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom of the spring-form pan making sure that the crumbs are compact.
- Place in the refrigerator until the cheesecake filling is ready.
- Using a stand mixer or electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar together on low speed until there are no lumps and the cream cheese is smooth.
- Scrap the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients one at a time, beating on low speed until each one is fully incorporated before adding the next.
- Scrap the sides of the bowl between each addition.
- Pour the filling into the pan and gently tap it down on a hard surface to help remove any air bubbles.
- Prepare water bath (optional)
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Turn the oven off, crack the door and let it cool down for 1 hour.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and run a sharp knife around the inside rim of the pan to release the cheesecake from the sides. (This will help prevent cracking as it cools)
- Let the cheesecake sit on the counter until it's completely cooled.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight to set up.
- When you are ready to serve, remove the spring-form pan and let sit out for 30 minutes before serving.
Do you use an Instant Pot? I tweaked this recipe and came up with a Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe.
Watch the video to see how easy it is!