Looking for a gluten free pumpkin cupcake recipe?
Try this one! It’s quick, easy and comes out perfect every time.
When baking with gluten free flour remember that the outside of the cupcake is going to look dry but don’t worry, the inside stays nice and moist.
Top these with cream cheese frosting to make them extra tasty!
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend (Krusteaz)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12 count muffin tin with cupcake liners
- Combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, pumpkin and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Beat with a hand mixer or spatula until well combined.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the gluten free flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add to the wet ingredients and stir until fully combined. Batter will be thick.
- Fill each cupcake liner ⅔ full of batter.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let cool before frosting.