“I love how easy these carrot cake cookies are to make! Using a cake mix to make cookies is brilliant!”
What could be more delicious than carrot cake cookies from cake mix with cream cheese frosting?
This super easy, Carrot Cake Cookie recipe is sure to be your new favorite!
(Carrot Cake Cookies – 45 second video tutorial)
Grab a carrot cake mix and a few extra ingredients and you’ll have these tasty morsels ready in no time!
Add a little cream cheese frosting and these delicious carrot cake cookies turn in to little whoopie pies! (If you love Little Debbie oatmeal pies, this is the dessert for you!)
Have an amazing dessert whipped up in less than 30 minutes. They are the perfect holiday party recipe!
- I box carrot cake mix
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup grated carrots
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped nuts ( I used pecans)
- cream cheese frosting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and beat until combined.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto the baking sheet and press down lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 12 minutes and remove from oven. Let cool on pan for 5-7 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Let cool completely.
- Spread a layer of cream cheese frosting on the back of a cookie and press another together to create a cookie sandwich or just enjoy without frosting!
If you want to make Carrot Cake from scratch try my delicious recipe for Southern Style Carrot Cake!